The Call for ACoP8 Programming is open from now till January 31, 2017. The Scientific Program Committee is seeking proposals related to practical, methodological and theoretical aspects relevant to our discipline in a symposium or tutorial format. Remember that your contributions make the annual meeting a success!
We encourage proposals around the example themes listed below. Proposals within other areas are also highly welcomed.
Suggested Example Themes:
- Pharmacometric applications and advances in specific therapeutic areas/ indications/ populations
- Systems pharmacology approaches and applications e.g. Advancing drug safety science
- Clinical trial simulation innovation
- Identifiability and sensitivity analysis in QSP
- Collaboration efforts between Pharmacometrics and Statistics community e.g. Integration of Pmx and Stats approaches in solving complex drug development issues.
- PBPK approaches for small and large molecules
- Big data: from systems pharmacology to patient outcomes
Based on your encouraging feedback from ACoP7 we plan to continue to have few sessions that will include short abstract presentations selected from the abstracts submitted for poster presentations and related to the session theme. Session chairs will have the opportunity to review the accepted abstract(s) and select those if any would best fit the theme of their session. Please indicate when submitting your proposal if you would be interested to include such abstract presentations as a part of your session if the proposal is selected.
Please visit the Call for Programming website at http://www.acop8.org/call-for-programming for more details and for submitting your proposals. A couple of programming proposal examples are now available on the website for your reference. We look forward to receiving your proposals and have an exciting ACoP8 meeting.
Navin Goyal, ACoP8 Programming Chair
Brenda Cirincione, ACoP8 Conference Chair